READ THE RULES
We want to build a community that is safe space for everyone. While maintaining strict anonymity, we also stress on respect for everyone on the platform.
Those who refuse to follow these Community Rules will be temporary or permanently banned and prevented from accessing their account.
Here are a couple of the rules we thought you should know.
1. Derogatory, demeaning and degrading comments are not entertained. Treat everyone with respect.
2. All posts must be in the right Category. Posts which do not conform to our community standards will be removed.
3. Introductions: Introduce yourself to your neighbours here, do not reveal any sensitive information or information that can reveal your identity. E.g. Real name, address, phone number, email address, workplace, et al.
4. Misinformation, disinformation and con posts or comments are not entertained.
5. Most neighbours here on Dukayna Secrets share their stories for feedbacks that help, or at least know that someone here is ready to listen, or shares the same story. We would like to keep it that way. Negative comments that are not constructive, irresponsible statements that do not help the conversation will be deleted right away. Users who continuously post such comments will be banned permanently.
6. If you think a post or story violates any of these community rules, you are encouraged to report it for further action.
7. If you want to share any of the stories, make use of the social media sharing icons beneath every story. Avoid copying the link directly.
8. To keep the Community decent, clean and safe, the following words will be censored immediately. Stories which contain such words will appear in asterics ***:
'bastard', 'bitch', 'boob', 'cock', 'cum', 'cunt', 'dildo', 'dyke', 'fag', 'faggot', 'fuck', 'fuk', 'handjob', 'homo', 'jizz', 'kunt', 'muff', 'nigger', 'poop', 'queer', 'shit', 'slut', 'titties', 'twat', 'vulva', 'wank', 'cazzo', 'minchia', 'figa', 'fool', 'idiot', 'frocio'
9. Beware of fraud and fraudsters and make sure you are not one yourself. If you are unsure about something, please Contact Us.
10. We continuously update these Community Rules, you should be visiting this page regularly to keep yourself update to date on the rules.
11. You may be required to obtain a certain number of points in order to post to or view the content of some categories. The Points system also determines your badge or level or the kind of Duke (user) you are. Read more about the Points System Here .
You can Login to post, like, save or comment on stories.
If you don't have an account yet, you can Join the Community Here.